The good packing is a key part of the successful removal. The smartest way is to leave the process of packing to our staff; this will save your time and nerves. Of course, if you want to safe some money, you can pack the items by your self; we can just deliver the materials.
Here are some of the most important packing materials:
- Boxes for books and documents - the smallest type, can contain six office folders. Size: 42×32x35 sm.
- Boxes for personal effects and goods - bigger than the boxes for books and documents. Size: 55×32x35 sm.
- Boxes for folded clothes, blankets and s.o. Size: 60×40x50 sm.
- Boxes for clothes, “wardrobe” type, with racks. Size: 50×50x120 sm.
All boxes are made by paper. For international removals we recommend boxes with five coats, for local- with three coats.
- Nylon bags - useful for clothes and blankets.
- Bubble film - necessary for packing of fragile items and gentle surfaces.
- Packing paper - for fragile items
- Adhesive tape
- Crates and containers - manufacturing after request, mostly for destinations outside Europe.